Birmingham Mediator & Attorney Martha Reeves Cook
Are you facing a legal dispute which could cost you thousands of dollars. As a female litigator with over 21 years of experience, Martha Reeves Cook brings a knowledgeable and passionate approach and a different perspective to mediation, a cost-effective way to resolve a dispute without paying expensive litigation fees.
Whether you are in the middle of a dispute and are considering filing a lawsuit, in the middle of litigation or want to appeal a decision, Martha has a unique ability to thoughtfully mediate the most complex disputes.
Birmingham Mediation For All Types of Cases
Martha is an experienced Birmingham mediator that currently mediates all types of cases, including:
- Real Estate and Mortgage Disputes in State and Federal Courts
- Appellate Divorce Mediation
- Personal Injury Cases
- Business Law Disputes
- Mediation of all Appellate Cases
- Consumer Actions under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and other Federal Statutes
In 2016, Martha opened her own law firm and mediation practice in the historic Kress Building in Birmingham. She currently focuses her practice on mediation while also continuing to represent small business, individual, and non-profit clients in Business Law.
Martha has extensive training in mediation including:
- 20 hrs. Mediation Media
- 6 hrs. Advanced Mediation
- Foreclosure Mediation Training
- Appellate Mediation Training
- Foreclosure Update Training 2016;
- 40 hrs. Divorce & Family Mediation Training
- Domestic Violence Training May
- Advanced Divorce & Family Mediation Training
Martha attended Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, the same law school her great grandfather graduated from 100 years earlier. She earned her Juris Doctorate in 1996 and was admitted to the Alabama State Bar that same year.
For over 21 years, Martha practiced business and consumer law, representing both plaintiffs and defendants, at Campbell, Waller & McCallum, LLC, and then with McCallum Hoaglund Cook & Irby, LLP until 2016, when she opened her own practice.
Contact Martha online or call today for an initial consultation about your case at 205-458-1250.